If you run your own business, no matter what size, bookkeeping is a legal requirement. Sanjay Taxpro Bookkeeping Service can save you time in maintaining the required basic records, in recording your business transactions in to an accounting software like quickbooks and in classifying these transactions timely and accurately.
Accurate and upto date bookkeeping not only helps you file your business tax retruns on time but also comes handy in case of an IRS audit. If you do not keep accurate and complete records you may end up paying more tax than is due because of lack of evidence of tax deductible expenditure or/and inaccurate sales records.
Moreover timely maintained books can give you a birds eye view of your business at any given time. Sanjay Taxpro Bookkeeping Service will provide you monthly P&L and Balance Sheet which shows the sales income you’ve received, the expenses you’ve paid, and what profit/loss you’ve actually made and the financial liquidity of your business. Sanjay Taxpro can ensure you have control over your business by making you aware of any potential problems as soon as possible and can help make business decisions with all available information at hand.
Basic records you need to keep for IRS audits
Basic records any business need to maintain normally include:
- a record of all your sales, with copies of any invoices you’ve issued
- a record of all your business purchases and expenses
- invoices for all your business purchases and expenses
- details of any amounts you personally pay into or take from the business
- copies of business bank statements
Other records you must keep
All businesses are different and there are many specific types of detailed records that may need to be kept. Some examples of records that fall under this category are:
- cash book
- petty cash book
- order notes and invoices
- copy sales invoices
- details of any other business income received
- details of any private money brought into the business
- till rolls or other form of electronic record of sales
- details of any other income
- any cash taken out of the till to pay small business expenses
- bills and invoices for purchases and expenses
- a record of stock on hand at the end of the year
- all bank and building society statements, pass books, cheque stubs and paying-in slips which include details of business transactions
Sanjay Taxpro can either charge you based on how long it will take to do your books or on the basis of a flat fee per month. The above reasons are sufficient to move your bookkeeping today to sanjay Taxpro. Email [email protected] for a quick consultation with a Sanjay Taxpro CPA in any of our three locations (Sunnyvale/Fremont/Dublin).
The most reliable and easy way to file your Income Tax Return online. SanjayTaxpro can save you a lot of time and effort by filing your taxes properly.
Filing / Business Accounting
If you run your own business, no matter what size, bookkeeping and tax filing are a legal requirement. Sanjay Taxpro can save you time in maintaining...
SanjayTaxPro provides Tax audit representation or audit defense for our clients. Our representative will attend all meetings and handles correspondence...
Sanjay Taxpro Incorporation Services or Business Formation Services can help you pick the correct business structure for your business from a tax planning...
Our Bookkeeping & Payroll services are designed to lessen the burden of day-to-day, monthly bookkeeping and payroll tasks. Detailed management of your daily finances...
You work hard to bring home a paycheck, provide food and shelter, and accumulate wealth, so you don't want to leave these important issues to chance...
We have signed an agreement with IRS to process W7 (ITIN) applications as Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA). A CAA is an individual, business or organization...
If you are facing the possibility of an IRS or state collection action, getting a tax advice from Sanjay TaxPro could be one of the best possible decisions...
Indian CPA Certified Public Accountant
Sanjay Muppaneni CPA provides CPA services to both Indian and US clients. Our offices are located in Suunyvale, Fremont, Dublin, San Jose and Milpitas CA but we work with clients from all over US and also from India. If you are looking for an Indian CPA because you feel comfortable working with someone speaking your language you are at the right place. We have staff who can speak various Indian Languages and English fluently. We have clients working with us even after moving to India or who never had come to US. In fact we are the Indian CPA serving several Indian Business Owners.
Most common services customers looking from an Indian CPA are
- FBAR Filing (Foreign Bank Account Reporting)
- Indian Bank Account/Income Consultation
- Consultation For Moving Assets, Money or Income From India.
- Consultation for setting up a company in United States.
- Tax Filing and Tax Audit Representation.
830 Stewart dr suite No 134
sunnyvale ca 94085
10:00AM – 9:00PM (All 7 Days)
(By Appointment Only, Book Online)
39159 Paseo Padre Pkwy Unit 115, CA 94538
(Opposite to Big Cinema)
11:00AM – 06:00PM (Saturday)
12:00AM – 04:00PM (Sunday)
& 7:00PM – 9:00PM (Weekdays)
(By Appointment Only, Book Online)
691 S Milpitas Blvd Ste 217
Milpitas CA 95035
For special promotions and discounts, discuss with your Tax Preparer.
* Conditions apply. Check with Tax Preparer for terms and conditions.