INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE LINKS
Internal Revenue Service
– IRS home page
– IRS’s main hub for tax law and e-file information
– Track the progress of your refundafter you e-file
Tax Return Copy
– To request a copy of tax return not filed through Sanjay Taxpro Inc.
– Advice from IRS on how to choose your tax preparer
The most reliable and easy way to file your Income Tax Return online. SanjayTaxpro can save you a lot of time and effort by filing your taxes properly.
Filing / Business Accounting
If you run your own business, no matter what size, bookkeeping and tax filing are a legal requirement. Sanjay Taxpro can save you time in maintaining...
SanjayTaxPro provides Tax audit representation or audit defense for our clients. Our representative will attend all meetings and handles correspondence...
Sanjay Taxpro Incorporation Services or Business Formation Services can help you pick the correct business structure for your business from a tax planning...
Our Bookkeeping & Payroll services are designed to lessen the burden of day-to-day, monthly bookkeeping and payroll tasks. Detailed management of your daily finances...
You work hard to bring home a paycheck, provide food and shelter, and accumulate wealth, so you don't want to leave these important issues to chance...
We have signed an agreement with IRS to process W7 (ITIN) applications as Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA). A CAA is an individual, business or organization...
If you are facing the possibility of an IRS or state collection action, getting a tax advice from Sanjay TaxPro could be one of the best possible decisions...
Indian CPA Certified Public Accountant
Sanjay Muppaneni CPA provides CPA services to both Indian and US clients. Our offices are located in Suunyvale, Fremont, Dublin, San Jose and Milpitas CA but we work with clients from all over US and also from India. If you are looking for an Indian CPA because you feel comfortable working with someone speaking your language you are at the right place. We have staff who can speak various Indian Languages and English fluently. We have clients working with us even after moving to India or who never had come to US. In fact we are the Indian CPA serving several Indian Business Owners.
Most common services customers looking from an Indian CPA are
- FBAR Filing (Foreign Bank Account Reporting)
- Indian Bank Account/Income Consultation
- Consultation For Moving Assets, Money or Income From India.
- Consultation for setting up a company in United States.
- Tax Filing and Tax Audit Representation.
For special promotions and discounts, discuss with your Tax Preparer.
* Conditions apply. Check with Tax Preparer for terms and conditions.